Father's Day Paperback / softback
When devastating news shatters the life of six-year-old Harvey, she finds herself in the care of a veteran social worker and alone in the world save for one relative she has never met - a disabled ex-con, haunted by a violent past he can't escape.
Moving between past and present, and written in a wonderful raw, spare prose, this novel is the journey of two people searching for a future in the ruins of their past.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Oneworld Publications
- Publication Date: 02/02/2017
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781786070319
- Paperback / softback from £9.95