Central and Eastern European Attitudes in the Face of Union Hardback
Through the analysis of data on support for and opposition to European integration in Central and Eastern Europe, this book explores how and why support for the EU has changed in this region and the factors that have led to the fall in popularity of the EU as an institution.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 179 pages, XIII, 179 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2013
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9780230279865
- Paperback / softback from £50.59