Computer Systems Experiences of Users with and Without Disabilities : An Evaluation Guide for Professionals Hardback
by Simone Borsci, Masaaki Kurosu, Stefano (University of Perugia, Italy) Federici, Maria Laura (University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy) Mele
Part of the Rehabilitation Science in Practice Series series
This book provides the necessary tools for the evaluation of the interaction between the user who is disabled and the computer system that was designed to assist that person.
The book creates an evaluation process that is able to assess the user's satisfaction with a developed system.
Presenting a new theoretical perspective in the human computer interaction evaluation of disabled persons, it takes into account all of the individuals involved in the evaluation process.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 295 pages, 16 page insert follows page 36; 2; 7 Tables, black and white; 33 Illustrations, color; 39
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 20/11/2013
- Category: Human-computer interaction
- ISBN: 9781466511132
- Paperback / softback from £52.75
- PDF from £53.99