What I Loved Paperback / softback
REISSUED AS A SCEPTRE 30TH CLASSIC, with a new afterword by the authorIn 1975 art historian Leo Hertzberg discovers an extraordinary painting by an unknown artist in a New York gallery.
He buys the work, tracks down its creator, Bill Weschler, and the two men embark on a life-long friendship.
This is the story of their intense and troubled relationship, of the women in their lives and their work, of art and hysteria, love and seduction and their sons - born the same year but whose lives take very different paths.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 31/05/2016
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781473639058
- Paperback / softback from £8.89
- EPUB from £6.99