Seamanship : A Beginner's Guide to Safely and Confidently Navigate Water, Weather, and Winds Paperback / softback
This is the beginner's guide to boating. This is a how-to manual that gets you started. "Seamanship" provides in-depth coverage of boat handling and navigation, reading the weather, winds and water, as well as dealing with and preventing, extreme situations, such as capsized boats.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 30 Illustrations, unspecified; 200 Halftones, unspecified
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/08/2011
- Category: Navigation & seamanship
- ISBN: 9781565235540