Weatherproofing : The DIY Guide to Keeping Your Home Warm in the Winter, Cool in the Summer, and Dry All Year Around Paperback / softback
Homeowners will learn how to fight rising energy costs and unpredictable weather with this clear, easy-to-follow guide to the ins and outs of weatherproofing your home.
This book teaches what every homeowner should know about weatherproofing their home.
It's not about fancy renovations or style. Instead, it's solid basic information that will help readers make their houses into warm, weather-tight family homes.
Whether you need to add insulation in your attic or weather-strip your doors, this book has the details homeowners need to keep their home comfortable year round.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, color photos and illustrations
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/11/2011
- Category: DIY: house maintenance manuals
- ISBN: 9781565235915