365 Fly-Fishing Tips for Trout, Bass, and Panfish Paperback / softback
by Skip Morris
Fly fishers are always looking for useful, reliable, and trustworthy tips to improve their fishing.
Veteran author and fly fisherman Skip Morris gives a year's worth of practical tips for taking trout, large and smallmouth bass, and panfish from streams and lakes in a handy, easy-to-read and grasp format.
Tips include info on casting, finding fish, rigs and strategies for using them, techniques, the right tackle, knots, hooking, playing and landing fish, releasing, fishing lingo and terms, and staying safe.
For further help, the tips are illustrated with instructive line drawings and color photos.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 344 pages, 1 Tables, unspecified; 303 Halftones, color; 65 Illustrations, color; 6 Illustrations, bl
- Publisher: Stackpole Books
- Publication Date: 01/12/2019
- Category: Fishing, angling
- ISBN: 9780811737852
- PDF from £21.07