Amongst Digital Humanists : An Ethnographic Study of Digital Knowledge Production Hardback
Amongst Digital Humanists brings an ethnographic account of the changing landscape of humanities scholarship as it affects individual scholars, academic fields and institutions, and argues for a pluralistic vision of digital knowledge production in the humanities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 196 pages, XII, 196 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/09/2015
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9781137484178
- PDF from £53.55
- Paperback / softback from £17.79