Social Housing Paperback / softback
This book explores the development of architectural solutions for social housing projects around the world.
Social or subsidized housing is an umbrella term for housing developments owned by the state, by non-Governmental organizations, or by a combination of both, generally with the objective of providing an economical housing for young people, those with disabilities and special needs, persons who need special protection or minority groups.
This superbly illustrated volume showcases a huge range of projects from around the world, each of which has created unique and workable architectural solutions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full-colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Publication Date: 07/11/2013
- Category: Residential buildings, domestic buildings
- ISBN: 9788415223948
- DVD from £12.95
- Paperback / softback from £10.65
- Hardback from £56.65
- CD / Album from £10.55
- Vinyl / 12" Album from £20.05
- EPUB from £7.13
- Paperback from £25.15
- PDF from £1.79