Globalization, Fear and Insecurity : The Challenges for Cities North and South Paperback / softback
Part of the Transnational Crime, Crime Control and Security series
Fear is ingrained in the history of cities but our short-sightedness prevents us from grasping its evolution over time.
Increasingly, risk and fear are experienced, portrayed and discussed as globalized phenomena, particularly since 9/11.
This research puts urban insecurity in perspective, with a comparison of world cities in the North and South.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 213 pages, XIX, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/05/2012
- Category: Urban communities
- ISBN: 9781137007926
- Hardback from £75.75