Policing the Inner City in France, Britain, and the US Hardback
Part of the Europe in Crisis series
This book analyzes and compares the police's inner city presence in France, the US, and Britain.
Its authors' research points to the idea that the creation of a more inclusive environment is a sound approach for cities looking to better maintain peace, reduce discrimination, and manage the dynamic between police and citizens in inner cities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 152 pages, VIII, 152 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/11/2014
- Category: Causes & prevention of crime
- ISBN: 9781137427991
- Paperback / softback from £39.95