Foucault/Paul : Subjects of Power Hardback
Part of the Radical Theologies and Philosophies series
The way which society conceives of power in the twenty-first century determines how it approaches future issues.
Placing the twentieth-century French philosopher Michel Foucault into critical conjunction with the apostle Paul, Fuggle re-evaluates the way in which power operates within society and underpins ethical and political actions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 235 pages, XIV, 235 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/07/2013
- Category: Deconstructionism, Structuralism, Post-structuralism
- ISBN: 9781137326928
- Paperback / softback from £39.95