Transcendental History defends the claim that historicality is the very condition for human knowledge.
By explaining this thesis, and by tracing its development from Kant and Hegel to Derrida and Agamben, this book enriches our understanding of the history of philosophy and contributes to epistemology and the philosophy of history.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 199 pages, XIV, 199 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/11/2012
- Category: History of Western philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137277770
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £50.59