Kant and Sartre : Re-discovering Critical Ethics Hardback
by Sorin Baiasu
This book challenges the view of the relationship between Kant's and Sartre's practical philosophies arguing that Kant was one of Sartre's most significant predecessors.
The book identifies several fundamental theses of Sartre's practical philosophy, and shows Sartre to be closer to Kant in this respect than many contemporary Kantian theories are.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 291 pages, XIII, 291 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/01/2010
- Category: Western philosophy: c 1600 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230001503
- Paperback / softback from £52.99