Atlas of Shear Zone Structures in Meso-scale Hardback
Part of the Springer Geology series
Study of structures associated with shear zones is a crucial aspect to understand the deformation mechanism associated with such zones.
Shear zones have been emphasized since it will lead to many latest applied studies such as radioactive waste disposal, groundwater flow etc.
For the sake of brevity, research papers cannot show all possible variation in structures found in shear zones.
The proposed book aims to present some of these structures in great details with attractive colour photographs.
Each photograph will have a comprehensive caption.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 124 pages, 222 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 124 p. 222 illus.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 18/11/2013
- Category: Mineralogy & gems
- ISBN: 9783319000886
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £73.55