Social Change and Education in Greece : A Study in Class Struggle Dynamics Hardback
Part of the Marxism and Education series
Aims to inform students, scholars, and educators about the complex processes and factors that promote or impede education's potential to enhance individual advancement within the socioeconomic structure of a late-industrialized country within the context of modern capitalism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 275 pages, XII, 275 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/12/2012
- Category: Social mobility
- ISBN: 9780230338227
- Paperback / softback from £45.85