Leadership Studies : A Narrative Inquiry Paperback / softback
Part of the Elements in Leadership series
Beginning with the belief that the study of leadership belongs to all and to no one in particular, the author offers twenty-seven stable and unchanging elements for the study of leadership, and collects them under four themes: context, shared purpose, language, and human agency.
He (a) argues that the rational interest in making our world a better place cuts across all academic disciplines/boundaries, (b) grounds the quest for an integrated theory of leadership in the Desire for Shared Agreement, and (c) offers the possibility that this Desire as a Governing Standard can potentially unite the multiple approaches to leadership studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 75 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 5 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 25/07/2019
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9781108719018