Working With DNA Paperback / softback
Part of the THE BASICS Garland Science series
Working with DNA is a guide to the materials and methods that are used in the recombinant DNA laboratory and is designed to help the novice understand how specific laboratory techniques work, but also has sections that may stimulate the thinking of experienced researchers.
It isn't a book of step-by-step protocols and recipes, but is intended to broaden and strengthen the foundation of the reader so that working with DNA becomes more natural and make them aware of the many ways that a molecular research question may be addressed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 414 pages, 50 Line drawings, black and white; 5 Halftones, black and white; 55 Illustrations, black
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/03/2007
- Category: Biology, life sciences
- ISBN: 9780415374644