Audio Demystified Paperback / softback
Part of the Demystified series
The fast and easy way to learn audio-frequency electronics This new addition to the Demystified series offers practical, easy-to-understand information on the latest audio-frequency (AF) electronics technologies.
You will learn basic electronics and mathematical concepts, followed by details on speakers, microphones, amplifiers, and equalizers.
Specialized topics include computer recording, home and car audio system installation, amplifier design, and live sound reinforcement.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 319 pages, 150 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 22/11/2006
- Category: Audio processing
- ISBN: 9780071469838
- PDF from £23.46