Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office Paperback / softback
This full-colour text prepares dental professionals to promptly and proactively recognize and manage medical emergencies that may occur in the dental office.
It details how to anticipate potential emergencies and what resources must be on hand to deal effectively with these situations.
The book is arranged in eight sections concentrating on topics, such as prevention of emergencies through patient evaluation (medical history) and specific types of more common emergencies that practitioners may encounter.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 568 pages, Approx. 290 illustrations (300 in full color)
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Date: 04/04/2007
- Category: Dentistry
- ISBN: 9780323042352
- Paperback / softback from £45.79
- EPUB from £58.13