American Barns is an exciting, eye-opening study of one of America's most beloved types of buildings.
In a handsomely printed text and pictures (113 of them in gorgeous color), it covers barns throughout the United States: huge barns and small barns; Pennsylvania Dutch barns and New England barns; horse barns and carriage houses; and countless others.
In all, 240 barns are pictured and explained. If you love barns, you'll be crazy about American Barns.
If you're thinking about building a barn, American Barns will raise your sights and help you build a better one.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 281 photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/1997
- Category: Public buildings: civic, commercial, industrial, etc
- ISBN: 9780887401459