Global Riemannian Geometry: Curvature and Topology Paperback / softback
Part of the Advanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona series
This book contains a clear exposition of two contemporary topics in modern differential geometry:distance geometric analysis on manifolds, in particular, comparison theory for distance functions in spaces which have well defined bounds on their curvaturethe application of the Lichnerowicz formula for Dirac operators to the study of Gromov's invariants to measure the K-theoretic size of a Riemannian manifold.
It is intended for both graduate students and researchers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 100 pages, 20 Illustrations, black and white; 100 p. 20 illus.
- Publisher: Birkhauser Verlag AG
- Publication Date: 23/05/2003
- Category: Differential & Riemannian geometry
- ISBN: 9783764321703
- PDF from £16.99