Postcolonial Witnessing : Trauma Out of Bounds Paperback / softback
by Stef Craps
Postcolonial Witnessing argues that the suffering engendered by colonialism needs to be acknowledged more fully, on its own terms, in its own terms, and in relation to traumatic First World histories if trauma theory is to have any hope of redeeming its promise of cross-cultural ethical engagement.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 181 pages, XI, 181 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2012
- Category: Literary studies: post-colonial literature
- ISBN: 9781137543196
- PDF from £16.15
- Hardback from £52.89