The Herb Bible : The definitive guide to choosing and growing herbs Paperback / softback
Part of the Octopus Bible Series series
Discover more than 130 herbs in this authoritative and attractive reference book by horticultural expert Stefan Buczacki.
There is at-a-glance information on a wide range of herbs with advice on how to grow them and their best uses - both culinary and ornamental.
Designing and planning a herb garden is also considered, with advice on site, soil and style.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 300 colour photographs
- Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 02/02/2015
- Category: Gardening: herbs
- ISBN: 9781845339265
- EPUB from £3.99