Jewish Resistance to `Romanianization', 1940-44 Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in the History of Genocide series
Ionescu examines the process of economic Romanianization of Bucharest during the Antonescu regime that targeted the property, jobs, and businesses of local Jews and Roma/Gypsies and their legal resistance strategies to such an unjust policy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 282 pages, XV, 282 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2015
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137484581
- Paperback / softback from £57.69