Rethinking the Future of Europe : A Challenge of Governance Hardback
Edited by Andrew Kakabadse
Rethinking the Future of Europe has brought together three contrasting collections of contributions: the incrementalist perspective concerning the step by step development of Europe, the more radical reform/restructuring approach to the future of Europe, and a view of Europe from the outside.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 279 pages, XII, 279 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/10/2014
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9781137024008
- Paperback / softback from £61.69