Local Agency and Peacebuilding : EU and International Engagement in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cyprus and South Africa Hardback
Part of the Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies series
Investigating local responses to EU peacebuilding, this book develops a relational and spatial concept of agency, helping to understand the processes in which peacebuilding actors engage and interact with one another.
The focus on cultural actors reveals the contested nature of local agency and its potential to challenge institutional policies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 225 pages, XII, 225 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/01/2014
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137307187
- Paperback / softback from £56.15