The Italian Banking System : Impact of the Crisis and Future Perspectives Hardback
Edited by Elisabetta Gualandri
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions series
Why was the Italian Banking System more resilient during the sub-prime crisis and harder-hit in the sovereign crisis?
Will their strength in the retail market result as an asset or a liability for Italian banks in the future?
This book offers an in-depth analysis of one of the most important EU banking systems its attempts to weather the crisis.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 217 pages, XX, 217 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2012
- Category: Economic systems & structures
- ISBN: 9780230343146
- PDF from £64.60
- Paperback / softback from £59.35