Teaching Study Skills and Supporting Learning Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Study Skills series
Sets study skills teaching in context and outlines positive environments to enhance student skills.
It addresses areas such as supportive infrastructures, induction, and supporting 'at risk' students.
Topics include: interactive group skills, revision and exam strategies, writing, memory and critical analysis skills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 356 pages, XVI, 356 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/09/2001
- Category: Teacher training
- ISBN: 9780333921241