You2Uni : Decide. Prepare. Apply. Paperback
Part of the Palgrave Study Skills series
* Is Uni right for you - and which subject and Uni would suit you best? * What do Unis look for - and how can you impress them in your application? * And how do students survive at Uni? How do they end up where they should be, fed and watered, with money in their pockets?
You2Uni is the ideal book for those thinking about going to university after school or college.
Through illustrations of student life and practical activities and discussion points, You2Uni helps you to make informed decisions about what is right for you, improve your academic skills, and develop skills for independent everyday life.
It covers every aspect of transition to university life, from choosing a subject to managing your money, and from writing essays to looking after yourself.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 328 pages, 119 Illustrations, black and white; 328 p. 119 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Study & learning skills: general
- ISBN: 9781137022424
- PDF from £16.19