Non-Invasive Assessment of Airways Inflammation in Asthma & COPD Paperback / softback
This book emanated from the need to provide a collection of the rapid increase in recent knowledge by acknowledged International experts on this field.
Airway inflammation plays a central role in the pathogenesis of Asthma and COPDand represents the underlying process of patients' symptoms and exaggerations.
Given the fact that that the invasive assessment of lung inflammation, involving bronchoscopic and/or surgical techniques, is not always feasible, and definitely can not be preformed repeatedly, the Non-Invasive Assessment of of Airways Inflammation in Asthma and COPD represents a timeless hot topic.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 334 pages, Many diagrams, photos & charts
- Publisher: Broken Hill Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/11/2013
- Category: Respiratory medicine
- ISBN: 9789604891047