Conflict Management Hardback
Part of the Management for Professionals series
This book draws on a wide range of practical examples to describe how conflicts within organisations are traditionally managed and the complementary conflict management methods that can be employed.
Stephan Proksch clearly explains these innovative methods and their potential applications.
The central focus is on mediation as an effective form of conflict resolution.
Discussion and questioning techniques as conflict management tools are explained in simple and concise terms.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 145 pages, 7 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, biography
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 15/07/2016
- Category: Sociology: work & labour
- ISBN: 9783319318837
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £54.99