Kentucky Bourbon & Tennessee Whiskey Paperback / softback
Kentucky Bourbon and Tennessee Whiskey serves as a guide to regional tourists and to armchair aficionados highlighting the major distilleries and up and coming micro distilleries, largely along the I-65 through Bluegrass Parkway Whiskey and Bourbon Corridor from the Alabama border through Tennessee and across Kentucky.
In the course of that tour, readers can explore the history of spirit production in the region and learn to nuances of tasting.
Included are more than 50 cocktail recipes from the distillers themselves and well-known mixologists from the region.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, Recipes; 105 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/11/2015
- Category: Spirits & cocktails
- ISBN: 9781493008643
- EPUB from £13.39