Teaching Sport Concepts and Skills Mixed media product
This is a tactical approach to teaching sport skills.
The third edition of this popular book, now covers all school age groups from primary to secondary.
It shows teachers how to make the switch from using a traditional games teaching approach to a tactical one using detailed unit and lesson plans, a DVD-ROM with video clips, reproducible elements and a standards-linked performance assessment system.
It not only explains the tactical games approach, but it also contains more than 330 prepared lessons to help teachers apply it.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 672 pages, 259 black & white illustrations, 90 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/04/2013
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781450411226