Pocket PAL : Emotional Intelligence Paperback / softback
Part of the Pocket PAL series
Providing a comprehensive introduction to Emotional Intelligence, this practical guide explores what is meant by the concept and includes sections on: how to chill out, developing the senses, seeing things from different viewpoints and dealing with feelings.
Each of the seven sections is packed with thought-provoking teachers' notes and varied activities for classroom use.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Illustrations (chiefly col.)
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 24/05/2007
- Category: Intelligence & reasoning
- ISBN: 9781855391659