The Selfless Leader : A Compass for Collective Leadership Paperback / softback
A brand new textbook that explores leadership from the perspective of collective leadership.
It provides a brief historical background to the development of leadership as a discipline and then discusses the evolution and applications of collective leadership.
Grounded in solid academic research, with topical real-work examples and case studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, 92 Illustrations, black and white; 296 p. 92 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/12/2015
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9781137357892
- PDF from £48.59