Globalization, Democratization and Multilateralism Paperback / softback
Edited by Stephen Gill
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Globalization involves structural changes in forms of state, society and culture, ecology and political economy and in ethics and expectations.
In this IPE Classic, with a new Foreword and Preface, globalization and multilateralism are linked to questions of epistemology, ontology, and strategy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, XL, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/10/2013
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137355164