Therapeutic Trances : The Cooperation Principle in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Paperback / softback
Part of the Routledge Mental Health Classic Editions series
Therapeutic Trances is a manifesto of the fundamental principles and techniques of Ericksonian hypnotherapy.
This innovative volume lays out the principles and practice of developing relationships with patients and creating a hypnotic environment in which true healing can take place.
The book offers therapists specific questions to ask and practical ideas to pursue, thereby illustrating how therapists may cooperate with clients to translate problems into solutions.
Stephen Gilligan synthesizes the approaches of Erickson, Bandler & Grinder, and Bateson to bring a new perspective to the field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 366 pages, 15 Line drawings, black and white; 6 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/08/2018
- Category: Clinical psychology
- ISBN: 9781138584358
- Paperback / softback from £35.05
- Hardback from £61.55
- EPUB from £42.29
- PDF from £42.29