Ethical Journalism in a Populist Age : The Democratically Engaged Journalist Paperback / softback
Ethical Journalism in a Populist Age weaves examples from daily journalism to demonstrate the role of fact-checking and responding to the pressure of patriotism in the coverage of global issues.
Stephen Ward suggests that journalism needs a new path: democratically engaged journalism which will break free of current ethical practices in the world's media.
These new ethics will fit the social context of today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 232 pages, 3 Tables, unspecified; 2 Halftones, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 26/09/2018
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781538110720
- Hardback from £34.65
- EPUB from £25.87