Lenin and Revolutionary Russia Paperback / softback
Part of the Questions and Analysis in History series
Lenin and Revolutionary Russia examines the background to and the course of the Russian Revolution of 1917 and Lenin's regime.
It explores all the key aspects such as the development of the Bolsheviks as a revolutionary party, the 1905 Revolution, the collapse of the Tsarists, the Russian Civil War and historical interpretations of Lenin's legacy to Russian history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/09/2003
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780415287180
- EPUB from £19.78
- PDF from £11.69
- Hardback from £65.95