Understanding General Deterrence : Theory and Application Hardback
This book bridges the divide between formal and quantitative studies of deterrence by empirically testing and extending perfect deterrence theory.
The author focuses on general deterrence, which relates to managing relations between states at all times, not only during crises.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, XII, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/10/2011
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230115040
- Paperback / softback from £52.99