SPORTS INJURIES Paperback / softback
This up-to-date and comprehensive text is essential for both practitioners and students.
It provides extensive coverage of the causes, diagnoses, treatments and prevention of injuries.
It reviews common injuries occurring in each area of the body, including their symptoms and treatment.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Cengage Learning EMEA
- Publication Date: 15/05/1997
- Category: Biomechanics, human kinetics
- ISBN: 9780748731817