Dollar in My Pocket Paperback / softback
'Dollar In My Pocket' by Stephen R. Griffiths. In this, his second book set in the Bahamas, the author continues to relate his many experiences and adventures as a teacher on the island of Andros - the largest of the islands in the archipelago.
Having spent his first year on Crooked Island ( 'Sand In My Shoes' published in 1996), he is naturally a little apprehensive as to any new challenges he might encounter on Andros.
Rich in character, written with warmth, it is a light-hearted story full of humour, pathos, insight and local mythology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 246 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Grosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/02/2012
- Category: Biography: general
- ISBN: 9781781487532
- EPUB from £3.60