Hospice and Palliative Care : The Essential Guide Paperback / softback
The third edition of Hospice and Palliative Care is the essential guide to the hospice and palliative care movement both within the United States and around the world.
Chapters provide mental-health and medical professionals with a comprehensive overview of the hospice practice as well as discussions of challenges and the future direction of the hospice movement.
Updates to the new edition include advances in spiritual assessment and care, treatment of prolonged and complicated grief, provision of interdisciplinary palliative care in limited-resource settings, significant discussion of assisted suicide, primary healthcare including oncology, and more.
Staff and volunteers new to the field along with experienced care providers and those using hospice and palliative care services will find this essential reading.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 290 pages, 6 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Tables, black and white; 6 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/06/2017
- Category: Palliative medicine
- ISBN: 9781138648623