The Body Corporate Handbook : A Guide to Buying, Owning and Living in a Strata Scheme or Owners Corporation in Australia Paperback
by Stephen Raff
Population growth, rising property prices and the dream of a new lifestyle have made body corporate living more and more popular in Australia. Living in an apartment, unit or townhouse can be a rewarding experience, but body corporate life can also be confusing. In this book, expert author Stephen Raff clarifies the rules and answers vital questions such as:
- What should I look out for when buying a strata property?
- What are the responsibilities of the body corporate, owners and tenants?
- How do committee meetings work?
- What fees will I have to pay?
- Who takes care of maintenance?
- What happens if I get into a dispute?
Packed with revealing case studies and state-specific information, The Body Corporate Handbook is a comprehensive guide to every aspect of strata life for owner-occupiers, tenants and investors.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 272 pages
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 26/01/2010
- Category: Property & real estate
- ISBN: 9780731407774