Essential Guide to Cultivating Mushrooms Paperback / softback
In this book, beginners will learn the best way to use a mushroom kit, as well as how to maintain the sterile procedures and controlled environment that cultivation requires.
Novices and the more experienced will learn how to create grain spawn or sawdust spawn and how to use liquid cultures and fruiting chambers.
Advanced readers will gain a thorough knowledge of how to work with large-scale grain spawn, agar, bag cultures, bulk substrates, and large fruiting chambers to produce mushrooms consistently and in greater quantity.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, full colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 01/01/2003
- Category: Gardening: growing fruit & vegetables
- ISBN: 9781612121468