Pocket Guide to the Reptiles and Amphibians of East Africa Paperback / softback
This is a lightweight and portable guide, partly adapted from the popular and highly acclaimed A Field Guide to the Reptiles of East Africa by the same authors.
Covering the most prominent 150 reptiles and 80 amphibians found in the region (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi), with concise text, photograph and map for each, this is a convenient and attractive pocket guide for a diverse and often conspicuous and attractive group of animals.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, Over 350 photos plus maps
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 16/05/2006
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9780713674255