Ninja AD 1460-1650 Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Wayne Reynolds
Part of the Warrior S. series
The Ninja were the secret agents and assassins of feudal Japan, and they remain a subject of enduring fascination.
Many of the books about them are unreliable and promote the myth of the 'invincible superman', that fiction continues to perpetuate.
This title provides an accurate and detailed account of the reality of the Ninja, detailing methods of daily life, training, hiring, combat use and secret operations: also covered are the Ninja's use and knowledge of poisons, medicines and charms.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 29 b&w and 35 colour illustrations, index
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 19/02/2003
- Category: Australasian & Pacific history
- ISBN: 9781841765259
- EPUB from £9.21
- PDF from £9.21