Managing Severe and Enduring Anorexia Nervosa : A Clinician's Guide Paperback / softback
Based on the only evidence-based randomized controlled trial yet undertaken in patients with severe and enduing anorexia nervosa, Managing Severe and Enduring Anorexia Nervosa uses the results of that trial to present a new paradigm for treatment.
Moreover, this informative new text assembles the leading scientists across three continents to provide a comprehensive overview and new paradigm for treatment and stimulate interest in the development of new psychosocial approaches.
Students, clinicians, and researchers in the field of eating disorders will find this edited volume a valuable reference handbook in the clinical management of patients with anorexia nervosa.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 300 pages, 8 Line drawings, black and white; 8 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/03/2016
- Category: Clinical psychology
- ISBN: 9781138777903