Here is a dazzling photographic journey into the world of the elephant, from the wildest outreaches of Botswana to the teeming cities of India.
Steve Bloom's breathtaking photographs include aerial shots, the drama of the fight between angry males, tender interaction between mother and calves, the rich decorations of the elephants of India, and extraordinary underwater images.
This is the ultimate book on the elephant, as intimate a photographic journey into the animal kingdom as has ever been made.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 224 pages, With over 100 colour photographs
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/09/2006
- Category: Photographs: collections
- ISBN: 9780500513217
- Paperback / softback from £7.15